- 1 14-oz can or jar of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup packed fresh Italian parsley
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling on baguette
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 French baguette, cut into ½-inch slices*
* Have the bakery slice the baguette for you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse artichoke hearts, parsley, walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil, and water until combined.
- Place bread slices on a large baking tray and drizzle lightly with oil. Bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Spread pesto on warm or cooled crostini and transfer to a serving platter.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...