- 4 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or pine nuts (toasted)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice OR lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Stir the oil and lemon / lime juice.
- Add salt to taste.
- Toss the dressing with the arugula, tomatoes, almonds / pine nuts.
- Place salad on plates and top with Parmesan cheese and avocado.
Variations & Notes:
- Try replacing the cherry tomatoes with dried cranberries.