- 3 cups of marinara sauce
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (toasted)
- salt & pepper
- 16 cannelloni or manicoti tubes (if you can’t find whole wheat, use whole wheat lasagna noodles)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the cannelloni in salted walter per the directions on the box. Make sure it is al dente (approx 10 minutes).
- Wash & chop the spinach.
- Combine the spinach with the ricotta, Parmesan, feta, pine nuts. Mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon some marinara sauce over the base of a large, shallow baking dish.
- With a small spoon or knife (or your fingers), carefully fill the cannelloni tubes.
- Arrange cannelloni shells on top.
- Cover with remaining tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (may be a little longer; check and revise) until top is golden and pasta is tender.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...