- 6-7 large organic uncooked flour tortillas (Costco has great uncooked tortillas)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Brush tortillas lightly with olive oil, using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle / brush on the spice mixture onto each side.
- Cut into bite-size pieces using a pizza cutter.
- Place on 2 large cookie sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...