Yield: 1 3/4-2 cups (enough dressing for 4 salads x 2 nights)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt and pepper, or to taste
- Add the cashews and all other dressing ingredients (except salt) into a high speed blender, and blend on high until the dressing is smooth.
- Add a splash of water if necessary to get it blending.
- Add salt to taste and adjust other seasonings, if desired.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...