- 15 oz. of ricotta
- 1 cup of Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup of mozzarella, grated
- 1 large bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, chiffonade for garnish (optional but awesome)
- Parmesan, grated for garnish
- Stir together filling ingredients in a bowl
- Create ravioli with pasta maker & ravioli cutter
- Cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes (add 1-2 minutes if cooking frozen ravioli)
- Warm the sauce
- Serve the ravioli with sauce over the top
- Add basil and parmesan cheese
Variations & Notes:
Other Filling Ingredients: sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, chopped mushrooms.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...