- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbs Bragg’s liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1/2-1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until blended.
- Store in the fridge (for 3-5 days) or freeze, if not using right away.
Variations & Notes:
- To save time, double the sauce recipe and freeze 1/2.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...