- 2 portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 1/4 cups of vegan alfredo sauce
- 1 lb farfalle or penne whole wheat pasta
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the carrots, portobello mushrooms, and cauliflower with olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes (start checking at 15 and stir, if burning).
Pasta & Sauce:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta as directed. Do not salt the water since there is a lot of salt in the rest of the recipe. Drain.
- Place the pasta back into the pot, pour sauce over the pasta, and stir in the roasted vegetables.
Variations & Notes:
- Broccoli is great with this dish.
- The vegetables can be steamed instead of roasted.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...