- 1/4 – 1 jalapeno (depending on your spice preference)
- 1/2 small white or red onion, finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 medium-large ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tbs fresh lime juice
Quick & Easy Guacamole:
- 2 medium-large ripe avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tbs fresh lime juice (to taste)
Avocado Cilantro Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 medium avocado, pitted
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3-4 tbs water
Traditional & Quick Guacamole:
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Stir well (using a fork to mash the avocado).
- Serve immediately or cover with a tight lid and store for up to 1 hour.
Avocado + Cilantro Cream Sauce:
- In a food processor, mince the cilantro.
- Add the avocado, lime juice, sea salt, garlic powder, and 3 tbs of water. Process until creamy. Add additional water, if needed.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...