- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- pinch of salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 head of kale, de-stemmed & torn into bite size pieces
- 2-3 oz. of feta, crumbled
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add kale, feta, pine nuts, and dressing.
- Toss well.
- Plate and top with sliced cherry tomatoes (optional).
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...