- 2 servings of fresh wholewheat eggless pasta
- marinara sauce
- 1 package of Gardein Meatless Meatballs
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- 6-8 basil leaves, cut in a chiffonade
- Make the marinara sauce as directed.
- Add in the meatballs and simmer to heat for 20 minutes.
- At the same time the meatballs are added to the sauce, start on the pasta.
- Toss a little of the marinara sauce with the pasta to coat and place on individual plates.
- Add 2-3 tbs of the marinara sauce on top of each plate with the pasta.
- Make sure to add a couple of meatballs.
- Sprinkle parmesan over each plate.
- Add fresh basil as garnish, if desired.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...