Honey Lime Vinaigrette:
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 5 cups red cabbage (1 head), shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Add all Mexican slaw ingredients to the bowl and toss well to combine.
- Let sit for approximately 20 minutes at room temperature.
Variations & Notes:
- To shred the cabbage uniformly, use a food processor with a shredding disk.