- 1 lb of orzo
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tbs walnuts, chopped & toasted
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook orzo in salted boiling water as directed.
- Stir in olive oil, both cheeses, parsley, and walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Variations & Notes:
- Walnuts can be replaced with toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...