- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, ground cumin, or cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut off the ends.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and then, if they are very long, in half crosswise. Cut each piece into wedges.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl and add the oil. Mix well.
- Sprinkle in the salt and spice. Mix well.
- Add a wire rack (or two) on top of a cookie sheet, if you have one, and spread the sweet potatoes out in a single layer (do not have them touching).
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes (start checking them at 20 minutes).
- If you don’t use the wire racks, flip the potatoes after 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve HOT (they aren’t nearly as good cold 🙂
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...