- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 ounces soft tofu
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook approx. 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook a few more minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and add tofu, water, lemon juice, and salt.
- Process on high until very smooth (approx. 2 minutes)
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...