- 1/4 cup fresh pesto or high quality store bought (we love Costco’s pesto)
- 8 slices of sourdough or good quality whole wheat / multi-grain sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat the panini maker (or a skillet).
- Place 1 tbs of pesto, 1 tbs cheese, 2 slices of tomato each on 4 slices of bread.
- Place the remaining 4 slices on top of each panini.
- Cook in the panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted (if using a skillet, cook for 3-4 minutes on each side).
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...