Makes: 3 Cups
- 1 1/2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 28-oz can whole tomatoes
- Place the olive oil, garlic, oregano, chili flakes, salt in a blender with a spoonful of tomatoes and blend to emulsify the olive oil and garlic.
- Place the entire can of tomatoes in the blender and briefly pulse until mixed.
- Do not over blend or else sauce will be runny.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...