- 2 tbs dark sesame oil
- 1 tbs Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb asparagus, woody bases snapped off & discarded, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 lb portobello or shiitake mushrooms, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- Turn the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Place the asparagus and mushrooms on a cookie sheet.
- Toss the asparagus and mushrooms with the sauce.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Variations & Notes:
- This dish can also be grilled instead of roasted.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...