- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 lg garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus additional to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 zucchini (sliced into 1/4″ pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced into 1/4″ strips)
- 20 whole garlic cloves
- 1 red onion (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 yellow squash (sliced into 1/4″ pieces)
- 1 lb. of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb. whole wheat linguine or fettuccine
- 2-4 ounces of feta cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Chop & slice the veggies as directed.
- Create the marinade and add the veggies to the marinade. Let sit for an hour in the fridge.
- Set the oven to 450 degrees and roast the vegetables for approx. 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
- Take the vegetables from the oven and toss with the cherry tomatoes.
- Toss the vegetables with the pasta, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on each serving.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...