Makes: 12 Bars
- 3 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cups white whole wheat flour (or oat flour)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure honey, oil, and vanilla into a measuring cup, then drizzle over oat mixture and stir until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Transfer oat mixture into prepared pan and press down very firmly into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown on top. Remove from oven and use the flat bottom of a small pan or dish to press down granola bars again.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, and then use parchment paper sling to carefully lift granola bars out onto a cutting board (you can leave them sitting on top of the parchment paper).
- Cool for 5 more minutes and then cut into 12 bars. Remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...