- 1 cup of pesto
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained & cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 4-6 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 oz. pecorino romano cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 550 degrees with a pizza stone placed on a lower rack in the oven.
- Press and stretch the pizza dough into a 14″-16″ circle and place on a pizza steel lined with parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to make the dough as thin or thick as you’d like.
- Top the pizza with sauce, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts.
- Bake in the oven, on a lower rack, with the parchment paper underneath, for 5 min.
- Remove the parchment paper and cook for another 3 min (or until the crust is golden brown and crisp).
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the pizza and enjoy!
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...