- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained well
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbs (approx. 8-10 leaves) fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and sauté the onion until soft. Remove from heat.
- In a food processor, combine the onion, garlic, tofu, lemon juice, salt, pepper and basil.
- Pulse until the ingredients are just combined, but the mixture still has some texture.
- Add seasoning to taste.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...