- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tbs Parmesan, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place asparagus on a cookie sheet and baste lightly with olive oil, salt & pepper, and garlic.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes (start checking at 10 minutes).
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over asparagus and cook for one more minute.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over asparagus and serve hot.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...