Makes 1/2 cup
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs dried basil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 slices of your favorite multi-grain or whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1-2 tsp of spice mixture above
- sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Toast the bread.
- Spread 1 tbs of hummus on each piece of toast and add avocado slices.
- Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp of the spices over each slice of toast.
- Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...