- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds or chopped pecans
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (Bob’s Red Mill brand is great)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the maple syrup, oil, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for approximately 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and mix in raisins and coconut flakes.
Variations & Notes
If doubling the recipe, place on two cookie sheets so granola isn’t crowded and can cook more evenly. Do not place cookie sheet on the bottom 2 racks as the granola will overcook.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...