- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbs avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt & 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (plus more to taste)
- 2-3 tbs vegan parmesan (plus more to taste)
- Steam the green beans until slightly tender (don’t fully cook).
- Heat a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and green beans.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir together. Cover and cook for 7-9 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce the heat if the beans are browning too quickly. For crispier green beans, remove the lid for the last 4 minutes.
- Add the vegan parmesan and toss to coat.
- Add more seasonings, if needed.
- Serve with extra parmesan.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...