Serves: 6 (approximately 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 – 1 jalapeno (depending on your spice preference)
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 medium-large ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tbs fresh lime juice
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Original Gluten Free Chips
- Add all ingredients, except for the chips, to a bowl.
- Stir well (using a fork to mash the avocado).
- Serve immediately with chips.
Variations & Notes:
- The white onion can be replaced with a red onion.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...