- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- fresh fruit (mango, strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- pure maple syrup (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, banana, and cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine.
- Serve in alternating layers with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup (optional).
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...