- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of molasses
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 8 tablespoons low-sodium (50% less sodium) tamari sauce
- 8 ounces brown rice noodles (1 box)
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Chopped raw toasted cashews, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, molasses, lime juice, and soy sauce.
- Bring a large pot of unsalted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to package directions. 5 minutes before the noodles are done, add the broccoli in a steamer basket. After the last 5 minutes, drain the broccoli and noodles. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture, broccoli and noodles to the skillet. Toss constantly until noodles and broccoli are coated with the sauce and warm.
- Serve noodles with lime wedges and garnish with cilantro and cashews.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...