- 8 cups of broccoli florets (with 1-2″ of the stalks attached)
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3-4 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbs (approx. 12 leaves) fresh basil, julienned
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Toss the broccoli with the olive oil, and garlic until well mixed and coated with the oil. Sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until crisp-tender and some of the florets are browned. Tossing once halfway through.
- While the broccoli is roasting, make the gremolata by stirring together 1 1/2 tbs olive oil, the lemon zest and juice, pine nuts, parmesan, and basil.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with the gremolata.
- Serve hot.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...