- 4 tbs olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8-1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (depending on how much heat you want)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4-6 cups tuscan kale (also known as lacinato or dinosaur kale), destemmed and sliced / cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup pecorino toscano cheese or parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup slightly toasted bread crumbs
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt & pepper.
- Place kale in a serving bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Add 2/3 of the cheese and toss again.
- Let the salad sit for 5-10 minutes and toss in the bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...