- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (I use King Arthur)
- 2 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- Organic maple syrup
- Homemade jelly
- Peanut butter
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a 4-cup liquid measuring cup (or another mixing bowl), whisk together the milk, oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixtures into the dry mixture. Stir until well combined, but don’t over stir (it can make the pancakes tough).
- Fold in the blueberries, if using.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet or electric skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Transfer to plates.
- Add topping(s) and serve hot.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...