- 2-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1T and 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 servings of Ener G Egg Replacer (s/b equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups organic, unsweetened soy or almond milk, plus more if necessary
- 1t salt
- 2T honey
- 1t cinnamon
- 1t vanilla (optional)
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- 2T wheat germ or flax seed (optional)
- Organic maple syrup
- Homemade jelly
- Peanut butter
- Stir together the flour and baking powder.
- Beat together the egg replacer, milk, salt and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Stir all together, add blueberries, and stir to incorporate.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and use vegan butter or cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Add topping(s) and serve hot.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...