- 1 15-oz block organic extra-firm tofu
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 T tamari
- 1 T cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent the tofu from sticking.
- Use a tofu press to squeeze out the excess water.
- Slice the tofu into thirds lengthwise so you have 3 even slabs. Stack the slabs on top of each other and slice through them lengthwise to make 3 even columns, then slice across to make 5 even rows.
- Transfer the pressed tofu to a medium mixing bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and tamari. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the starch over the tofu, and toss the tofu until the starch is evenly coated, so there are no powdery spots remaining.
- Arrange the tofu in an even layer on the cookie sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing the tofu halfway, until the tofu is deeply golden on the edges.
If You Loved This Recipe, You Might Also Enjoy ...
Did You Make This Recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below...